Champion Women's Health Specialists: Dr. J. Todd Robinett & Dr. Victoria Mills
Your experience at Champion Women's Health Specialists will leave you knowing that our focus is on PATIENT HEALTH, PATIENT WELLNESS, PATIENT SATISFACTION.
The services we provide are uniquely suited to each patient’s needs. From annual health screening to procedures that treat a variety of female health disorders, we are confident that you will find the convenience and availability of our services to be the difference that makes our facility YOUR first choice for your women’s health needs.
Here is a list of some of the procedures and services offered at Champion Women’s Health Specialists:
- NOVASURE procedure (to treat problem menstrual bleeding)
- Annual health screening examination
- Birth control
- Intrauterine device insertion and management
- Pap smears/Cervical cancer risk screening and assessment
- Colposcopy & LEEP to evaluate/treat abnormal pap smears and treat precancerous cervix abnormalities
- Vaccination against Human Papillomavirus infection (reduce cervical cancer risk)
- Breast cancer screening and breast problems assessment
- Menopause & Perimenopause treatment
- Abnormal menstrual cycle treatment
- Pelvic pain treatment and evaluation
- Ultrasound/Sonography for pregnancy and gynecologic evaluation
- Pregnancy care including vaginal or cesarean delivery
- Testing/Treatment for sexually transmitted diseases
- Testing/Treatment for abnormal vaginal symptoms such as discharge or pain
- Skin biopsy of female genitalia lesions
- Screening for diabetes and thyroid dysfunction
- Bladder infection testing and treatment
- Hysterectomy---abdominal hysterectomy, vaginal hysterectomy, laparoscopic hysterectomy
- Laparoscopic surgery for diagnosis and treatment of female genital tract problems including pelvic pain, ovary abnormalities, scar tissue/adhesions, sterilization
IMPLANON Implantable Contraceptive Insert
IMPLANON is a type of birth control that works for THREE years. It is a flexible plastic rod the size of a matchstick that is put under the skin of your arm.
Mirena Intrauterine Device
Mirena is birth control that lasts as long as you want, for up to 5 years, and is also approved to treat heavy periods in women who choose intrauterine contraception. Mirena works continuously, without having to take a pill, without a daily hassle
Paragard Intrauterine Device
Convenient, effective, and hormone-free birth control that can be used for up to TEN years. These are the qualities that make Paragard the right choice for many women. It is a copper-containing intratuterine contraceptive.
|NOVASURE ENDOMETRIAL ABLATION
NovaSure Endometrial Ablation Procedure
What is NovaSure Endometrial Ablation?
NovaSure is a quick, safe, and simple procedure to lighten or stop your periods, without the side effects of hormones or the risks of hysterectomy.
|Human Papillomavirus Vaccination to Reduce Risk of Cervical Cancer